Business Development Representative at revVana
revVana (www.revvana.com) is seeking an innovative and passionate Business Development Representative to join our fast growing team in either a full-time or part-time capacity. revVana, headquartered in Orange County, CA is a software company devoted to helping our customers maximize their revenue potential. Our software platform enables sales and finance teams to manage revenue throughout the sales-to-revenue process, and allows them to focus on growing and maximizing their topline revenue. The revVana revenue planning and realization platform reveals the critical gaps between customers’ sales commitments and actual revenue, refines revenue forecasts for accuracy, and realizes committed revenue faster to accelerate growth with the revVana Plan and revVana Insights solutions.
We promote a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors. Our company growth creates a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges.
As a Business Development Representative at revVana, you will serve as the front-line in prospect outreach with the goal of generating qualified opportunities for our sales team.
What You’ll Do
- Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Determine the prospect’s interest in revVana’s products
- Schedule discovery meetings for sales representatives and prospects
- Achieve weekly sales meeting targets
- Focus on B2B customers usually in excess of 500 employees (mid-market to enterprise)
Who You Are
- At least one year of professional experience in a business development role, preferably in software
- Excellent phone, writing, and listening skills
- Knowledge of business processes and organizational structures
- Familiarity with CRM, ERP and/or Planning Applications – sales experience across these areas a strong plus
- Vertical experience in Technology, Manufacturing and/or Life Sciences a plus
- Driven / competitive team member who wants to make a difference in a rapidly growing organization
- Experience reaching or exceeding weekly/monthly activity goals/quotas
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
- B.A., B.S. Degree, or equivalent experience