Manager, Technical Excellence
revVana is the leading Revenue Forecast Automation platform on the Salesforce AppExchange. We are looking for dynamic thinkers that are interested in joining a rapidly growing entrepreneurial organization where you can make a real difference.
By automating revenue and other key forecast processes from Salesforce, we help our customers increase the value of their Salesforce investment across the functions of Sales, Sales Operations, and Finance.
We promote a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors. We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, stellar benefits (health and 401K), and equity. Our company growth creates a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges.
What is Technical Excellence?
Technical Excellence (TechEx) is a role that assures technical knowledge of revVana products is available to our customers, partners, and prospects, throughout their entire relationship with revVana. Beyond being the source of expertise and best practices for customers, the discipline includes becoming a force multiplier for technical excellence across our customer and partner base.
TechEx owns training and enablement of revVana products.
TechEx is a go-to resource for pre-sales demo builds + post sales implementation execution.
TechEx is a key component of customer success.
Grow with revVana
Through this role, you will become an expert on how revVana products are best used and implemented. You will partner with Customer Success, Sales, and Product Development to learn and master our products.
Learning by doing:
- Build + Maintain Training and Demo environments
- Implementation resource on strategic customer projects
Learning by teaching:
- Develop “revVana Basics” and “revVana Advanced” training curriculum/product.
- Deliver training classes to new customers + partners
- Solution Support for partners, be the SME for partner implementations
- Generate content, deliver presentations, and own strategy for Success Programs
After the mastery
- Own creation and delivery of TechEx products and programs (training classes, enablement plans, success programs).
- If desired, shift from “hands-on-keyboard” work to technical advisory + oversight role.
- Partner with the product team by suggesting road map needs.
- Ensure partners + customers are up to date with how to use the latest advances in revVana’s products
Who You Are
- 2 to 5+ years of admin or consultant level experience Salesforce technologies, especially Sales Cloud and AppExchange
- 2 to 5+ years of customer facing experience
- Preferred Experience with Salesforce:
- Revenue Cloud, CPQ, Billing
- Analytics, Revenue Intelligence, CRMA
- ISV Managed Packages
- Trialforce, maintaining demo environments
- Training and enablement program creation + delivery
- US- or Canada-based Remote Role working with a Global Team