revVana is seeking an innovative and passionate Senior Salesforce Developer to join our fast growing team in Orange County, CA.
We are devoted to helping our customers maximize their revenue potential. Our software platform enables sales and finance teams to manage revenue throughout the sales-to-revenue process, and allows them to focus on growing and maximizing their topline revenue. The revVana revenue planning and realization platform reveals the critical gaps between customers’ sales commitments and actual revenue, refines revenue forecasts for accuracy, and realizes committed revenue faster to accelerate growth with the revVana Plan and revVana Insights solutions.
We promote a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors. We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, stellar benefits (health and 401K) and equity. Our company growth creates a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges.
As a Senior Salesforce Developer at revVana, you will help build and maintain our managed software package, revVana Plan. You will have a critical role in our development team managing the development, design, user interface, technology integration, and site architecture management.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for maintaining and extending the application’s Apex services and user interfaces in Lighting Web Components and Aura Components where necessary
- Work with the team to design and implement new capabilities according to enterprise Apex design patterns
- Perform standard product developer tasks such as estimating, testing, documenting, performing peer reviews, providing support, diagnosing, and resolving defects
- Own and execute manage package activities including releases, security reviews, and License Management Application tasks
- Provide leadership and mentorship to junior team members
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related fields
- 5 or more years of software development experience, with at least 3 years on Salesforce technologies, especially Sales Cloud and AppExchange
- Experience with Apex, Lightning Web Components/Aura Components, and managed packages
- Experience with enterprise topics such as integration, events, security/identity, and large data volumes
- Hold multiple Salesforce developer certifications – App Builder, Platform Developer I, and Platform Developer II
- Experience working with product owners and cross-functional teams to build and maintain a product
- Familiarity with ISV topics and source driven development, continuous integration, and SFDX
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, start-up environment
- Flexibility and mobility is required to deliver this role as there may be requirements to spend time on-site with our clients for solution delivery