revVana is the leading Revenue Forecast Automation platform on the Salesforce AppExchange. We are looking for dynamic thinkers that are interested in joining a rapidly growing entrepreneurial organization where you can make a real difference.
By automating revenue and other key forecast processes from Salesforce, we help our customers increase the value of their Salesforce investment across the functions of Sales, Sales Operations and Finance.
We promote a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors. We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, stellar benefits (health and 401K) and equity. Our company growth creates a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges.
As a Technical Product Specialist at revVana, you will become a technical product expert via customer-facing implementations and delivery. You will work with customers assisting with the implementation of revVana and our development team on the design, user interface, functionality and integration capabilities of our products. This position will report to the CTO.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as a technical specialist to customers, partners and implementation teams
- Assist in the design and integration of revVana with customers
- Translate customer requirements into development priorities and enhancements for the product
- Develop reference instances for various vertical solutions
- Utilize product expertise to support the development of product roadmaps
- The role will allow for a broad set of responsibilities in a growing organization with potential advancement in product, development and professional services.
- Work with the team to design and implement new capabilities according to enterprise Apex design patterns
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand product roadmap and establish prioritization
- Perform standard product developer tasks such as estimating, testing, documenting, performing peer reviews, providing support, diagnosing, and resolving defects
- Provide leadership and mentorship to junior team members
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ/Revenue Cloud, TCRM, Commerce Cloud a plus
- Reports to the CTO
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related fields
- 3 or more years of software development experience, with at least 2 years on Salesforce technologies, especially Sales Cloud and AppExchange
- Experience with Apex, Lightning Web Components/Aura Components
- Hold multiple Salesforce developer certifications – Platform Developer I, other Salesforce Development and Architecture certifications a plus
- Remote Role – revVana is HQ in Orange County, California