revVana is seeking an innovative and passionate Account Executive to join our fast growing team. revVana, headquartered in Orange County, CA is a software company devoted to helping our customers maximize their revenue potential. Our software platform enables sales and finance teams to manage revenue throughout the sales-to-revenue process, and allows them to focus on growing and maximizing their topline revenue. The revVana revenue planning and realization platform reveals the critical gaps between customers’ sales commitments and actual revenue, refines revenue forecasts for accuracy, and realizes committed revenue faster to accelerate growth with the revVana Plan and revVana Insights solutions.
We promote a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors. We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, commission plan, stellar benefits (health and 401K) and equity. Our company growth creates a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges.
As an Account Executive at revVana, you will be responsible for selling our revVana Plan, revVana Insights, and other game changing applications on our roadmap as they are released.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to our top-line growth while identifying new prospective revVana customers.
- Generate new business and effectively manage the pipeline.
- Follow-up on marketing campaign leads and new account sourcing.
- Meet and exceed quotas
- Work full deal cycle closely with the revVana team ranging from product management, marketing, and our executive team on the presentation and sale of our revVana software platform.
- Focus on B2B customers usually in excess of 1,000 employees (mid market to enterprise)
Who You Are
Years of experience and skill set may range from 3-10+ years of quota carrying and account management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prospecting skills
- Great communication skills
- Works well in team selling environments
- Familiarity with CRM, ERP and/or Planning Applications – knowledge across these areas a strong plus
- Ability to work with clients across Sales, Sales Operations, Finance and Planning functions
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to B2B companies.
- Experience in Technology, Manufacturing and/or Life Sciences a plus but not required.
- Driven / competitive team member who wants to make a difference in a rapidly growing organization