revVana is the next generation Revenue Planning and Forecasting application. The 100% Salesforce native application is available on the Salesforce AppExchange today.
revVana provides Sales and Finance leaders ultimate alignment.
revVana improve’s forecast accuracy and revenue yield/optimization for customers, especially in challenging economic environments.
revVana does this by:
- Automating revenue and the other metrics from Salesforce and external data.
- Aligns Sales and Finance teams by providing real-time revenue and other key metric visibility and collaboration on the Salesforce platform.
We are looking for enterprise Enterprise Account Executives interested in being part of a rapidly growing organization.
- Sourcing, qualification of opportunities
- Management of the sales cycle and close of opportunities
- Co-selling with technology partners such as Salesforce
- Run customer facing presentations and meetings
- Establish a working knowledge of product and effectively align with customer needs and objectives
- Work with implementation partners, revVana Customer Success and Product teams.
- HQ Orange County, CA – San Francisco, Chicago, Toronto, New York Satellite Locations
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years software sales experience
- Track record meeting or beating quota
- Experience selling in the Salesforce eco-system a plus
- Experience selling CRM/CPQ, Analytics, ERP, FP&A, xP&A a plus
- Co-selling experience with large technology partners like Salesforce
- Knowledge of the sales and revenue forecasting processes, FP&A, xP&A and dynamic revenue forecasting a plus.
- Experience engaging with executive audiences in Sales, Sales Operations and/or Finance
- Ability to apply innovative solutions to problems to create measurable outcomes for clients
- Interest or experience co-developing business cases with clients that get funded
- Enjoy selling to large global companies and managing multi-threaded relationships
- Experience selling to tech, life sciences, business services and manufacturing industries a plus