revVana is the leading Revenue Forecast Automation platform on the Salesforce AppExchange. We are looking for dynamic thinkers that are interested in joining a rapidly growing entrepreneurial organization where you can make a real difference.
By automating revenue and other key forecast processes from Salesforce, we help our customers increase the value of their Salesforce investment across the functions of Sales, Sales Operations and Finance.
We promote a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors. We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, stellar benefits (health and 401K) and equity. Our company growth creates a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges.
As a Product Technical Architect at revVana, you will help build and maintain our Salesforce AppExchange managed software package, revVana Plan. You will have a critical role in our development team managing the commercial product lifecycle, architecture, design, user interface and integration capabilities of our products. This position will report to the CTO.
What You’ll Do
- Enhance revVana AppExchange product offerings using scalable solutions on the Salesforce Platform.
- Oversee product deliverables that adhere to the quality expectations of an AppExchange managed package.
- Drive product roadmap workshops by partnering with business stakeholders and executives.
- Lead the roadmap to delivery task breakdown and ensure successful execution of product release.
- Lead technical requirements gathering and/or design workshop for complex projects.
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce Platform, its advantages, and limitations.
- Familiarity with Salesforce ISV processes and best practices.
- Own and execute managed package activities including source control, CI/CD, releases, AppExchange security reviews, and License Management Application tasks
- Author design artifacts and implementation guides for the revVana product.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to junior team members
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related fields
- 7 or more years of software development experience, with at least 5 years on Salesforce technologies, especially Platform, Sales Cloud and AppExchange. Experience with Salesforce CPQ / Revenue Cloud a
- Experience working in development for a AppExchange product company a plus.
- Experience with Apex, Lightning Web Components/Aura Components, and managed packages
- Experience with enterprise topics such as integration, events, security/identity, and large data volumes
- Experience driving implementation of full lifecycle enterprise-level software developments
- Hold multiple Salesforce developer certifications – Platform App Builder, Platform Developer I, and Platform Developer II
- Remote Role – revVana is HQ in Orange County, California