revVana is the leading Revenue Forecast Automation platform on the Salesforce AppExchange. We are looking for dynamic thinkers that are interested in joining a rapidly growing entrepreneurial organization where you can make a real difference.
By automating revenue and other key forecast processes from Salesforce, we help our customers increase the value of their Salesforce investment across the functions of Sales, Sales Operations, and Finance.
We promote a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors. We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, stellar benefits (health and 401K), and equity. Our company growth creates a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges.
As a Salesforce Developer/Sr Developer at revVana, you will help build and maintain our Salesforce AppExchange managed software package, revVana Plan. You will work with our product development team on the design, user interface, functionality, and integration capabilities of our products and with customers assisting with the implementation of revVana.
What You’ll Do
- Build our application by working with product development team to design and implement new capabilities according to enterprise Apex design patterns
- Expand and implement event-based architecture to build new features within the managed package
- Responsible for maintaining and extending the application’s Apex services and user interfaces in Lighting Web Components and Aura Components
- Perform standard product developer tasks like estimation, testing, documentation, perform code reviews, provide support, diagnose, and resolve defects
- Own and execute managed package activities including source control, CI/CD, releases, AppExchange security reviews, and License Management Application tasks
- Participate in implementing revVana in customer orgs
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand product roadmap and establish prioritization
- Provide leadership and mentorship to junior team members
- Keen focus on building intuitive and functional Salesforce applications
Who You Are
- 2 to 5+ years of software development experience on Salesforce technologies, especially Sales Cloud and AppExchange
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- Experience with Asynchronous Apex
- Experience with Salesforce CLI, SFDX, and Git
- Preferred Experience with Salesforce:
- Platform Events
- Lightning Web Components
- Aura Components
- Managed Packages
- AppExchange security review and publishing
- Enterprise topics such as integration, security/identity, and large data volumes
- Bonus Points for additional Salesforce certifications, such as, Platform App Builder, Platform Developer II, and any additional Salesforce Architect Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related fields
- US- or Canada-based Remote Role working with a Global Team