Salesforce Senior/Principal Developer for AppExchange Product
Join a rapidly growing and dynamic startup as a Salesforce Senior/Principal Developer at revVana. revVana is the next generation Revenue Planning and Forecasting application. The 100% Salesforce native application is available on the Salesforce AppExchange today.
In this product engineering role, you will have the opportunity to build and maintain our flagship Salesforce AppExchange product, revVana Plan. With a focus on design, user interface, functionality, and integration capabilities, you will work closely with the product development team and customers to bring our product to life.
- Be a key player in building the revVana Plan product, working with the product development team to design and implement new features and capabilities.
- Expand and implement event-based architecture to enhance the functionality of the managed package.
- Maintain and extend the application’s Apex services and user interfaces, using Lightning Web Components and Aura Components.
- Perform standard software development tasks such as estimation, testing, documentation, code reviews, and support implementation teams.
- Take ownership of managed package activities, including source control, CI/CD, releases, AppExchange security reviews, and License Management Application tasks.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand the product roadmap and establish priorities.
- Mentor and provide leadership to junior team members.
- Grow with our organization!
Desired Skills and Experience
- A seasoned Salesforce professional with 5+ years of hands-on software development experience, especially around Sales Cloud, CPQ and AppExchange.
- Salesforce Platform Developer 2 certified or equivalent skills.
- Experienced in Asynchronous Apex, Batch, Queueable, and Future.
- Proficient in Salesforce CLI, SFDX, and Git.
- Experienced in Platform Events, Lightning Web Components, and Managed Packages.
- Knowledgeable in enterprise topics such as integration, security/identity, and large data volumes.
- Bonus points for additional Salesforce certifications.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Based in the US or Canada, with the ability to work remotely with a global team.
At revVana, we offer a competitive compensation package including a base salary, comprehensive benefits (health and 401K), and equity. Our high-energy, collaborative work environment, combined with opportunities for professional growth and rewarding challenges, make revVana the perfect place to launch or continue your career in the Salesforce ecosystem.
As the leading Revenue Forecast Automation platform on the Salesforce AppExchange, we are looking for dynamic individuals who are eager to join our entrepreneurial organization and make a real impact. Apply now to join the revVana team!